Shanling M0 Portable Lossless Digital Audio Player & DAC - Titanium
Shanling is on a quest to create the ultimate portable audio player and with the newest addition to their lossless portable range, the M0 they are right on track. With Hi-Res audio certification, tiny size and Bluetooth wireless capability the M0 digital audio player represents the pinnacle of portable, high-fidelity listening.
Pushing the limits of technology the Shanling M0 incorporates everything required of a Hi-Res portable player, with the size of a wristwatch. It has the capability to hold SD cards with up to 512GB and features a high-definition touch screen developed by LG. It also has a newly developed side-wheel design that offers precise control with higher durability.
The core of the M0 comprises a multi-layered Microvia HDI high-density PCB board. Compared to ordinary PCB boards it provides better electrical performance and helps avoid signal interference in the circuit. These design elements allowed Shanling to make the M0 smaller while pushing its performance to higher levels.
Improved performance, smaller size.
Hi-Res Audio Certification
The Shanling M0 audio player is certified by the Japan Audio Association for its high-resolution audio performance. It is the smallest portable player to receive this certification.
Advanced PCB Technology
Inside M0 there is a multi-layered Microvia high-density PCB board. Compared to ordinary PCB boards it provides better electrical performance and helps avoid signal interference in the circuit.
Advanced Wireless Transmission
Using Sony’s LDAC technology enables data transmission three times faster than standard Bluetooth. It also contains Qualcomm’s aptX technology, which provides enhanced sound quality by taking advantage of the convenience of wireless technology without compromising your sound.
Bi-Directional Connection via Bluetooth and USB
Shanling M0 is equipped with bi-directional Bluetooth 4.1, which means you can stream music to Bluetooth speakers and headphones, but also receive signal from your smartphone or other sources.
M0 has been designed with a bi-directional USB type C interface, so the Shanling M0 can be used either as an external sound card with a computer or as a digital transport of digital-to-analogue converters (DACs). As a carrier, the Shanling M0 is only compatible with DACs that have a separate power supply.
Using the new MTouch operating system developed by Shanling, the system is totally focused on music playback, making it free from any redundant software that affects sound playback. The MTouch is quick and easy to use, with just a few finger slides on the screen you can control everything.
- DAC Model: ESS Sabre ES9218P
- Output port: 3.5mm
- Output power: 80mW @ 32 Ω
- Output impedance: 0.16 Ω
- Channel separation: 70dB
- Recommended headphone impedance: 8 - 300 Ω
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (-0.5dB)
- Distortion: 0.004% (A-weighted, output 500mV)
- Signal to noise ratio: 118dB (A-weighting)
- Ground noise: <3uV (High Gain)
- Dynamic range: >105dB
- Sampling rate: up to 384kHz/32it, DSD128
- Format Support: DSF/DFF/ISO/DXD/APE/FLAC/ WAV/AIFF/AIF/DTS/MP3/ WMA/AAC/OGG/ ALAC/Mp2/M4A/AC3
- Bluetooth: SBC, AAC, aptX, LDAC
- Storage: Up to 512GB (TF card)
- Type: 630mAH lithium battery
- Life: 15 hours (depending on usage)
- Deep standby: 30 days
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Size: 40 x 13.5 x 45 (mm)
- Screen: 1.54”, 240x240 touchscreen
- Weight: 38g
- Smallest Hi-Res certified portable audio player
- Strong unibody construction with elegant curved design
- LG designed touch screen with bright colours and precise control
- Advanced PCB design provides better performance in a smaller space
- LDAC technology supports Hi-Res wireless audio transmission
- Two-way connection over Bluetooth and USB
- MTouch OS system with pure gesture control
- Supports multiple lossless audio formats
- Advanced DAC chip ESS Sabre ES9218P