Campfire Audio Polaris Hybrid Dual Drivers IEM Earphones with Detachable Cable
Merging two driver technologies in the Campfire Audio Polaris for a hybrid monitor earphone that displays an engaging and highly resolving sound image. With an 8.5mm dynamic driver and a single high-frequency balanced armature driver working in unison with Campfire's 3D printed tuned chambers the Polaris is able to create a warm and enjoyable sound experience.
With innovative engineering of the new 3D printed Polarity Tuned Chamber, the 8.5mm dynamic driver of Polaris is optimised to maximise the sonic performance. The balanced armature driver resides in the Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber to unite its sound with the dynamic driver, smoothly working in harmony to achieve audio excellence.
Fusing two different types of finishes to create a stunning look and rugged strength the Polaris features a Cerakote lid and a brilliant blue anodised shell. This combination is highly durable with a dramatic look that is not only visually pleasing but also extends the lifespan of the earphones.
Unmatched sonic quality.
Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber
A single high frequency balanced armature driver discards a traditional ‘tube & damper’ tuning system for our new Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (TAEC). A 3-D printed chamber provides the acoustic tuning without compression.
Polarity Tuned Chamber
3D printed tuned chambers in front and behind the driver allow campfire to optimise the performance of the dynamic driver. This opens up the sound and gives the driver an effortless power that must be heard to be appreciated.
The rugged durability of Cerakote meets the brilliant blue of an anodised shell. Polaris is designed to combine two excellent finishes, a Cerakote Lid and Anodized Body. This visually striking combination is as durable as it is good looking and able to stand up to the rigour of daily use.
Beryllium Copper MMCX
To eliminate the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits Campfire have added a custom Beryllium Copper MMCX connection. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism, one that is typically made from soft brass.
Designed and Assembled in USA
Each unit is assembled by hand by a small team of highly skilled craftspeople. From driver to body each component part is carefully examined and tested. After each unit is built, it is placed into a pairing pool, where it finds its ideal sonic match.
- Earphone Type: Hybrid in-ear monitors (IEM)
- BA Driver Unit: Single Balanced Armature High-Frequency Driver with Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.)
- Dynamic Driver Unit: 8.5mm Dynamic Driver with Polarity Tuned Chamber
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 97.5dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 16.8Ω @ 1kHz
- Connector: Beryllium copper MMCX
- Hybrid balanced armature and dynamic driver in-ear monitors
- Full response with neutral sound and warm mid-bass extension
- 8.5mm dynamic driver with Polarity Tuned Chamber
- Single balanced armature high-frequency driver with Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber
- Precision machined aluminium housing
- Cobalt Cerakote lid and anodized blue body
- Detachable copper Litz audio cable
- Beryllium copper MMCX connectors
- Designed and assembled in Portland, Oregon
- Campfire Audio Polaris Earphones
- Copper Litz audio cable
- Spinfit eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Marshmallow eartips (S/M/L)
- Silicon eartips (S/M/L)
- Lapel pin
- Cleaning tool
- Black textured storage case