Campfire Audio IO Dual Drivers IEM Earphones
Breathing new life into your listening with the stunning IO monitor earphones from Campfire Audio with the latest innovations from the legendary audio company. In line with Campfire Audio's design flair, the carefully crafted aluminium body have been armed with two balanced armature drivers that deliver a refined and exciting sound in an affordable package.
Extensive research and experimentation has led Campfire Audio to use a single oversized bass driver in conjunction with a single low-impedance tweeter driver in the IO to find the desired sound. Together with Campfire Audio's unique chamber technology the IO is able to convey a remarkably expressive response with a refined, yet exciting sound.
Adorned with a beautiful garnet red anodized finish the IO is crafted from aluminium retaining Campfire Audio's classic housing structure. Together with the stainless steel spout and 24K gold-plated screws the IO is a statement that radiates sophisticated elegance and functionality.
Remarkable. Refined. Refreshing.
After lengthy experimentation to create the ideal synergy of two drivers to create refined sound that is exciting and resolving, Campfire Audio have combined a custom tuned oversized woofer driver with a smaller tweeter driver. This combination expresses the Campfire Audio house sound with a fresh and invigorating sound signature.
Complimenting the unique visual aspect of the IO earphones, Campfire Audio have wrapped their twisted silver-plated copper Litz cable in a stylish Smoky sheath for a light-weight cable that is ideal for everyday use. A new moulded ear-hook section replaces the previous memory wire design.
Custom MMCX Connectors
To eliminate the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits Campfire have added custom round Beryllium Copper MMCX connectors. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism, one that is typically made from soft brass.
Designed and Assembled in USA
Each unit is assembled by hand by a small team of highly skilled craftspeople. From driver to body each component part is carefully examined and tested. After each unit is built, it is placed into a pairing pool, where it finds its ideal sonic match.
- Earphone Type: Dual Balanced Armature in ear monitors (IEM)
- BA Drivers: Single large woofer + single high frequency with Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 109dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 26Ω @ 1kHz
- Cable: Silver-plated copper Litz cable
- Connector: Round Beryllium copper MMCX
- Dual balanced armature driver design with separate woofer and tweeter
- Expressive and extended sound with superb vocal presence
- Garnet red anodized aluminium body
- Smoky jacket tangle-resistant silver-plated copper Litz cable
- Formed earhook section without memory wire
- Updated round Beryllium copper MMCX connectors
- 24k gold-plated screws and stainless steel spout
- Designed and assembled in Portland, Oregon
- Campfire Audio IO Earphones
- Smoky jacket Litz cable - MMCX/3.5mm
- Final Audio eartips (XS/S/M/L/XL)
- Marshmallow eartips (S/M/L)
- Silicon eartips (S/M/L)
- Mesh drawstring pouch
- Premium leather case
- Lapel pin
- Cleaning tool