Campfire Audio Cascade Closed Back Headphones with Detachable Cable
It was only a matter of time for Campfire Audio to bring forth a headphone that matches the sonic excellence of their acclaimed earphones. Cascade headphones have been three years in the making and represent the pinnacle of headphone design. With highly portable, foldable build and closed-back design, the Cascade outperforms most open-backed headphones with exceptional musicality and openness.
Campfire Audio have integrated a specially crafted custom driver in the core of the Cascade that is able to deliver an intense sound with sparkling high-frequency extension and precise control of the low-end. This sort of sound is usually only reserved for open headphone designs.
Built to be a true portable audiophile headphone, Cascade is crafted from machined aluminium and stainless steel components. Cascade marries a folding design with premium leather earpads and comfortable headband for the perfect listening experience.
Take your music with you.
Cascade has an excellent high-frequency extension with sparkling cymbals and an expanded and wide soundstage, mids are clear and uncoloured. The bass response is special with a rich texture and well-defined response.
Premium Select Materials
The headband, joints, and pivot are all made of stainless steel; this makes the traditionally weakest parts of a headphone the strongest. Earcups and hanger arms are made from aluminium that is first cast and then machined to reduce weight. Earpads are soft sheepskin, attached via magnets and replaceable.
Campfire's acclaimed Litz cable has the same conductor design and materials as the Litz cable included with Campfire earphones. With the Cascade a special cloth jacket has been added to the cable. It minimises microphonics and adds a level of durability to the cable for headphone use.
Designed for Portable
Cascade is the headphone that is perfect for travelling as it folds up to a compact size and is an isolated closed-back design. It sounds excellent with your portable DAP or phone, and it also scales with ease in your home set-up.
- Headphone Type: Dynamic driver circumaural (around the ear) headphones
- Driver Unit: 42mm dynamic driver with Beryllium PVD diaphragm and neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 33kHz (att -26db)
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 38Ω @ 1kHz
- Connector: Circular push-pull
- Weight: 383g (without cable)
- Portable closed-back Beryllium PVD diaphragm dynamic driver headphones
- Powerful and impactful sound with extended highs and controlled bass notes
- Detachable sheep leather earpads
- Circular ‘push-pull’ connections
- Cast and machined aluminium earcups and hanger arms
- Robust steel headband, pivot and joints
- Cloth encased Litz cable with silver plated copper
- Campfire Audio Cascade Headphones
- Cloth Litz audio cable
- Acoustic dampeners
- Headphone case