Campfire Audio Andromeda Special Edition: Gold Seven Drivers IEM Earphones
Andromeda Special Edition: Gold expands on the best elements of Andromeda’s sonic signature with a dramatic flourish. The bass is punchy and deep, the highs sparkle and the mids are present and unfiltered. This earphone is musical with ease all while delivering superior top-to-bottom coherence. This is an individually numbered laser engraved limited edition of 1000 pairs that will be globally available August 20th.
The all-new cross-over-less design delivers a dynamic and unfiltered sonic presentation. By shaping the acoustic performance of Campfire Audio's selected drivers with their 3D printed acoustic chambers, the raw energy of the musical performance is faithfully reproduced. Listening to Andromeda Special Edition: Gold taps into the intangible coiled power of excellent recordings.
Andromeda Special Edition: Gold adds two additional balanced armature drivers to Andromeda’s standard five BA design. These bass drivers provide more weight and depth to the low-frequency delivery. The bass remains tight and fast as only the best-balanced armature designs can deliver. The added extension to new sonic depths shows a new perspective of Andromeda’s classic sonic signature.
The new gold standard.
Special Edition: Gold
As with all of Campfire Audio earphones, the careful selection of each element of Campfire Audio earphones is just the start of the meticulous assembly of your earphone. Campfire Audio's close attention at every stage from design to production ensures your earphones will be a worthwhile and lasting product.
1000 Individually Numbered Pairs
Each pair of Andromeda Special Edition: Gold are matched carefully. Once an earphone has its match, the two are laser engraved with their serial numbers; 0001-1000.
Designed and Assembled in USA
Each unit is assembled by hand by a small team of highly skilled craftspeople. From driver to body each component part is carefully examined and tested. After each unit is built, it is placed into a pairing pool, where it finds its ideal sonic match.
Smoky Litz Cable
Campfire Audio's Smoky litz jacket cable is included with this limited edition earphone. A light-weight moulded ear-hook design results in a lightweight cable that is a pleasure to use everyday and delivers an excellent sonic experience right out of the box.
The premium black leather zipper case features luxurious leather which surrounds a substantial and protective rubber barrier that ensures that your earphones will remain safe while in transit. The interior is a dense faux wool lining that preserves the anodized finish of your earphones.
- Earphone Type: 7 Balanced Armature drivers
- Driver Units: 4 Balanced Armature drivers (low), 1 Balanced Armature driver (mid), 2 Balanced Armature drivers (high) + Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 116dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 7Ω @ 1kHz
- Earphone connector: Beryllium Copper MMCX
- Numbered Limited Edition of 1000 Pairs
- Dual high, single mid and quad low frequency balanced armature drivers
- All-new cross-over-less design delivers dynamic and unfiltered sonics
- Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.)
- Precision machined aluminium housing with PVD Black stainless steel spout
- Premium 24K gold-plated screws
- Smoky jacket tangle-resistant silver-plated copper Litz cable
- Round Beryllium copper MMCX connectors
- Designed and assembled in Portland, Oregon
- Smoky jacket Litz cable - MMCX/3.5mm
- Final Audio eartips (XS/S/M/L/XL)
- Marshmallow eartips (S/M/L)
- Silicon eartips (S/M/L)
- Mesh drawstring pouch
- Premium leather earphone case
- Lapel pin
- Cleaning tool