Campfire Audio Andromeda S Five Drivers IEM Earphones - Special Edition
Campfire Audio brings forth a special edition of the formidable Andromeda with a limited run of only 2000 units. Andromeda S is crafted from stainless steel and polished to a high mirror jewellery finish and has a differently tuned BA driver with slightly more mid-centric sound variation to the classic Andromeda sound.
The driver configuration of the Andromeda S comprises of five BA drivers. Two high-frequency drivers with a Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber, one mid-frequency driver and two low-frequency drivers. Together the drivers deliver a sound that is usually unachievable using traditional configurations.
Crafted from a single block of stainless steel the earphone bodies are drop forged and then CNC machined before being hand polished to a mirror finish. Even the audio spout is made with stainless steel to provide more detailed and dense sound.
Crafted to shape your sound.
New Mid Driver
Andromeda S comes with a new mid-driver, bringing new colours while keeping the Andromeda sound signature. It still exudes confidence in its handling of musical detail. It has high frequency extension that makes cymbals sparkle and expand past your listening horizon.
Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber
Dual high frequency drivers discard a traditional ‘tube & damper’ tuning system for Campfire's Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.). The 3D printed chamber provides the acoustic tuning without compression.
Custom Enhanced MMCX
To eliminate the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits Campfire have added a custom Beryllium Copper MMCX connection. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism, one that is typically made from soft brass.
Campfire test and pair each individual earphone, Left and Right, to establish its conformity to our firmly established tuning and performance criteria. The result is a pair of earphones made for each other that you can feel good about.
- Earphone Type: Quintuple (5) Balanced Armature drivers
- Driver Units: 2 Balanced Armature drivers (low), 1 Balanced Armature driver (mid), 2 Balanced Armature drivers (high) + Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 28kHz
- Sensitivity: 112.8dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 12.8Ω @ 1kHz
- Earphone connector: Beryllium Copper MMCX
- Limited special edition of only 2000 units
- Hand-polished stainless steel housing and mid-centric sound tuning
- Dual high, single mid and dual low frequency balanced armature drivers
- Full coherence of sound throughout all frequency ranges
- Detachable pure silver Litz audio cable
- Beryllium copper MMCX connectors
- Designed and assembled in Portland, Oregon
- Campfire Audio Andromeda S Five Drivers IEM Earphones
- Pure silver Litz audio cable
- Spinfit eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Marshmallow eartips (S/M/L)
- Silicon eartips (S/M/L)
- Lapel pin
- Cleaning tool
- Black leather storage case