Campfire Audio Atlas Single Driver IEM Earphones with Detachable Cable
Enormous sound that truly powers your music, Campfire Audio Atlas monitor earphones create an expansive sound with the biggest soundstage an in-ear earphone can achieve. Based on the acclaimed A.D.L.C driver that was utilised in the Vega, but with larger dimensions, the Atlas provides powerful bass-heavy sound while retaining a balanced midrange and clear treble extension.
In the core of the Atlas beats a full-range dynamic driver made from A.D.L.C. (Amorphous Diamond-Like Carbon) that displays low density and high rigidity. These characteristics allow the dynamic driver of the Atlas to reach highest levels of fidelity while keeping the distortion and vibrations to a minimum.
Housed in a newly designed stainless steel body with hand-polished mirror finish the Altas not only exposes a beautiful piece of artistry but provides durability and longevity. Each earphone is assembled by hand by the Campfire Audio team of highly skilled craftspeople.
Pure design, pure sound.
Amorphous Diamond-Like Carbon Driver
Combining a blend of diamond and graphite carbon creates A.D.L.C. (Amorphous Diamond-Like Carbon) material with low density and high rigid characteristics. This material is ideal for the dynamic driver of the Atlas as it achieves superior fidelity, excellent frequency response, and low distortion.
Stainless Steel Body
Campfire's new stainless steel earphone bodies are drop forged and then CNC machined before being hand polished to a mirror finish. The durability of stainless steel provides peace of mind in daily use.
Pure Silver Cable
Campfire have created an all-new pure silver cable for the Atlas that allows you to get the very best sound possible from your earphone, right out of the box. The pure silver conductors provide additional resolution and refinement to an already exceptional sound. This cable is also wound with a twist that reduces tangling and microphonics improving your daily experience with Atlas.
Beryllium Copper MMCX
To eliminate the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits Campfire have added a custom Beryllium Copper MMCX connection. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism, one that is typically made from soft brass.
Designed and Assembled in USA
Each unit is assembled by hand by a small team of highly skilled craftspeople. From driver to body each component part is carefully examined and tested. After each unit is built, it is placed into a pairing pool, where it finds its ideal sonic match.
- Earphone Type: Dynamic driver in-ear monitors (IEM)
- Driver Units: Single Full-Range 10mm Dynamic Driver + Amorphous Diamond Like Carbon (A.D.L.C.) Diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 105dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 19Ω @ 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: >1%
- Connector: Beryllium copper MMCX
- Single full-range dynamic driver in-ear monitors
- Exceptionally expansive soundstage with powerful bass extension
- 3D modelled parts enable control over sound tuning
- Machined stainless steel housing with mirror finish
- Detachable pure silver Litz audio cable
- Beryllium copper MMCX connectors
- Designed and assembled in Portland, Oregon
- Campfire Audio Atlas Earphones
- Pure silver Litz audio cable
- Spinfit eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Marshmallow eartips (S/M/L)
- Silicon eartips (S/M/L)
- Lapel pin
- Cleaning tool
- Black textured storage case